All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo one should leave home without this book! It is packed with recipes that are cheap, good for you and very easy to cook with limited equipment. Here you will find everything you need to kw about buying and storing food, which equipment is really necessary, what to eat to keep you healthy, and useful tips about food hygiene - this book is essential reading for any student. Basic, budget-conscious recipes suitable for complete beginners. Chapters divided into Top Tips for Eating Well, Food Safety, Equipment, Essential Ingredients, Potatoes, Pasta, Rice and Grains, Bread and Flour, Vegetables and Beans, and Snacks and Standbys.
- Author(s)Silvana Franco
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.