All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis step by step guide assists home owners who owe more than the property is worth, and the Realtors who represent them, in negotiating through the legal and financial maze of the short sale. The book includes forms, scripts and guidelines to help avoid foreclosure.
- Author BiographyLoren Keim is in the top 1% of real estate agents in the country. A seasoned real estate broker with over 20 years of experience, he received his degree from Lehigh University, where he studied in the Goodman Center for Real Estate Studies. He has lectured and trained thousands of real estate professionals. He is currently the President of Century 21 Keim Realtors in Eastern Pennsylvania with both Commercial and Residential divisions.
- Author(s)Loren K Keim
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.