Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sense we make of our lives is built up of enduring moments, tiny instants in time that are burned into our memories. These are the moments (the reasons) when everything means something: the power of a genuine smile, a sincere word, an affectionate gesture, a caress, and embrace, a kiss - buttressing and supporting our lives at a time when we need them the most. Through this elegant and original book, Juan Mateo provides seven tales of wisdom that will inspire and enlighten you at both a personal and professional level. Seven motivational stories that combine experience, emotions and intelligence to show how you can enjoy a more fulfilling life.
- Author BiographyJuan Mateo is one of Europe's leading life and business coaches. His previous book, Tales My Boss Never Told Me, has been translated into six languages and sold over 100,000 copies.
- Author(s)Juan Mateo
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Content NoteGraphic illustrations and pop ups
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.