Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionRabbi Dovid Bryn lived a very short life here on Earth; but somehow, in the little time allotted him, he managed to change the world . . . at least, the world of those who knew him. Dovid as he preferred to be called, was a Lubavitcher Chasid who moved to North Miami Beach, Florida, as a shaliach-an emissary of the Lubavitcher Rebbe-with the aim of increasing Jewish awareness, pride and activity. And in the course of just ten short years, managed to create something of a spiritual revolution in this small community through his irrepressible love, compassion and empathy. Though often severely ill (with complications from Marfan Syndrome), Dovid was nevertheless a tireless worker in the Rebbe's cause and a living lesson in selfless giving. According to Rabbi Dalfin, He was a Chasid-Jew-and-human-being par excellence. So come discover for yourself the unique warmth, love and holiness of Rabbi Dovid Bryn.
- Author BiographyRabbi Chaim Dalfin is a Chabad-Lubavitcher Chasid and the author of 40 books, including, Demystifying the Mystical (1995) and LubavitchSpeak (2012).
- Author(s)Rabbi Chaim Dalfin
- PublisherAlbion-Andalus Books
- Date of Publication18/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlbion-Andalus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.