About this product
- DescriptionKing Reuben is enjoying a peaceful reign when strange developments occur throughout his kingdom. First, two evil men from ather country arrive with a traitorous plan. Then the king's boyhood friend Sir Castor disappears! Tirzah and her father Fletcher live a quiet life in their inn outside Exmoor City, but one day two strangers arrive bearing strange rings. Who are these men and why have they come to Exmoor? About the Author: Kliever grew up on a farm in Manitoba to a homeschooling family. She w lives in Alberta with her husband and growing family. She is the author of A Slave's Quest and The Battle Over a Prince, the first two volumes of The Chronicles of Exmoor.
- Author(s)S L Kliever
- PublisherWord Alive Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleChronicles of Exmoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWord Alive Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.