All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Wananelu: Caught between the 'Gades and GlobeTran, their only choice is to fight for the freedom of Africa In a deadly race to strike before the 'gades secure the savannah and wipe out the New SUN resistance, Reya, D'Shay, Jaym, and a handful of other rebels launch a daring mission to infiltrate Wananelu, Chewena's capital city. Desperate to free the country from GlobeTran's corrupt control, they seek out allies and information that could help the resistance finally return power to the people of Africa. Once inside Wananelu, the blender rebels must evade robotic attack hounds, identity-scanning dragonfly drones, and Globe-Tran city cops at every turn. But avoiding capture and torture in the 'Snakepit'--a treacherous prison where one leaves alive--is more difficult than Reya, D'Shay, and Jaym ever imagined. Can they take down GlobeTran and secure their freedom once and for all?
- Author BiographyMichael Kinch spent his youth in Las Vegas, Hollywood, San Francisco and Portland before enlisting in the Army where he was stationed in Germany intercepting Russian intelligence. A former librarian at Oregon State University, Kinch traveled widely in Africa leading workshops on the library sciences. His Blending Time novels arose from the vivid memories and friendships gained during that time. He lives near Salem, Oregon, with his family.
- Author(s)Michael Kinch
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleBlending Time
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.