All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart I contains an edited documentation of 585 reviews (and supporting documents) of 44 of Georg Kaiser's plays which were premiered from 1915-45. This documentation makes available to scholars reviews collected from archives and libraries in Canada and Europe. Part II, a commentary, discusses the major points raised in the reviews and examines problems of interest to modern critics such as Kaiser's breakthrough as a dramatist, his difficulties with the censors and the Nazis and the categorisation of his plays.
- Author(s)Peter K Tyson
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/1984
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleKanadische Studien zur Deutschen Sprache und Literatur Etudes Canadiennes de Langue et Litterature Allemandes Canadian Studies in German Language and Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1984
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note2 vol.
- Weight1710 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.