All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis -nsense guide to being a receptionist is just the handbook corporate America has been waiting for! Every front desk employee should be required to read this delightful, quirky little book. The illustrations keep it rolling, and the text is as insightful as it is humorous. It covers topics on clothing and image, core reception skills and more! With tips on how to get organized and examples of just what to say in every situation, this is a must have for any receptionist who has ever felt upstaged by the rest of the office!
- Author BiographyLisa Harmon is a receptionist and writer and lives in the Seattle area with her dog Princess. She is currently at work on her first novel.
- Author(s)Lisa Harmon
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $34.04Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.47
- AU $18.68Trending at AU $20.99
- AU $14.22Trending at AU $25.86
- AU $23.05Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $21.08Trending at AU $23.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.