All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn why the Reconstruction was such a significant chapter in the history of civil rights in the United States, and the great effort it took to transform the south and free the slaves. This title offers primary sources, Fast facts and sidebars, prompts and activities, and more. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Core Library is an imprint of Abdo Publishing Company.
- Author(s)Susan M Latta
- PublisherCore Library
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAfrican-American History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCore Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width180 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.