Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by poindexter-books
- Est. delivery by 13 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first title in the number one bestselling CHERUB series! James hits rock bottom before he's offered a new start in an intriguing organisation ...A terrorist doesn't let strangers in her flat because they might be undercover police or intelligence agents, but her children bring their mates home and they run all over the place. The terrorist doesn't kw that one of these kids has bugged every room in her house, made copies of all her computer files and stolen her address book. The kid works for CHERUB. CHERUB agents are aged between ten and seventeen. They live in the real world, slipping under adult radar and getting information that sends criminals and terrorists to jail. For official purposes, these children do t exist. Praise for the CHERUB series: 'Punchy, exciting, glamorous and, what's more, you'll completely wish it was true' - Sunday Express 'Crackling tension and high-octane drama' - Daily Mail 'A really good book that you could re-read over and over again' - Guardian 'Pacy writing, punchy dialogue and a gripping plot, it's got it all' - Daily Express 'Fast-moving action ...and cool gadgets!' - The Times Visit cherubcampus.com - the essential internet destination, packed with exclusive content and with in-depth biographies of CHERUB characters, out-takes and bonus stories.
- Author BiographyRobert Muchamore was born in Islington in 1972 and spent thirteen years working as a private investigator. He loves Arsenal and watching people fall down holes. He hates swimming and getting chased by cows. He was inspired to start writing by his nephew's complaints about the lack of anything for him to read! His books are now bestsellers in many countries around the world. For more information, go to www.muchamore.com.
- PrizesWinner of Red House Children's Book Awards: Books for Older Readers 2005.
- Author(s)Robert Muchamore
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication15/04/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCherub
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight240 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Reading AgeFrom 11 to 99
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Most relevant reviews
- venetau26 May, 2014by
A really good read for teenagers, filled with action and comedy. I bought if for my 15 year old cousin and he loved it. Already wants to read the other ones from the series.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.