All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPicking up where the first volume ended, Dancing with Imperialism covers the period following the Red Army Faction's - West Germany's torious urban guerrillas - near total decimation in 1977. This work includes the details of the guerrillas' operations and the group's texts from 1978 up until the 1982 May Paper. This was a period of reorientation for the RAF, who fought against the fascist state. Will be required reading for those interested in the history of protest movements and all who wish to understand the challenges of revolutionary struggle.
- Author BiographyAndre Moncourt is the pseudonym of a writer with his political roots in the movements of the 1970s and 1980s. Along with J. Smith, he coedited The Red Army Faction, A Documentary History, Volume I: Projectiles for the People, and coauthored Daring to Struggle, Failing to Win. J. Smith is the pseudonym of an activist who has been involved in the radical left for more than 20 years. They both live in Montreal. Ward Churchill is a prolific writer and lecturer, having authored, coauthored, or edited more than 20 books. He is a former member of the leadership council of Colorado American Indian Movement (AIM). He lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight574 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAndre Moncourt,J. Smith
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.