All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Red Badge of Courage tells the story of a fictional soldier in the Civil War. The author, Stephen Crane, presents the main character as the youth. This book was written more like a biography, and less as a book that shows the entire picture. The story starts out at a camp where a regiment stops to rest. The Youth has a problem: he doesn't kw how he will react to fighting in a battle (e.g. whether he will run or fight). Soon, the regiment moves, and the veterans can't wait to start fighting. Then, they get involved in a battle. During this long fight, the youth discovers this strengths, and weaknesses, in him.
- Author BiographyStephen Crane (1871-1900) was an American novelist, short story writer, poet and journalist. Prolific throughout his short life, he wrote notable works in the Realist tradition as well as early examples of American Naturalism and Impressionism. He is recognized by modern critics as one of the most innovative writers of his generation.
- Author(s)Stephen Crane
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.