All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the communicative practices of the Italian radical group Red Brigades (Brigate Rosse, or BR), the relationship the group established with the Italian press, and the specific social historical context in which the BR developed both its own self-understanding and its complex dialectical connection with the society at large. The BR's worldview and the dominant ideology(ies) mediated by the press are treated as competing responses to structural issues of Italian history: the structural weakness of the nation state, the contradictions of an uneven ecomic development, and the consequent struggle of the bourgeois class to achieve hegemonic rule.
- Author BiographyMarco Briziarelli is Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication and Journalism at the University of New Mexico.
- Author(s)Marco Briziarelli
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Modern European History
- Series Part/Volume Number22
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.