All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Red Cross is a very important international organization. Around the world this agency's volunteers and staff are working to provide provide disaster relief, run blood drives, and supply medicine and food to those in need. Have you ever wondered how this important work gets done? How do organizations like the Red Cross help? What kinds of problems do they have to solve? Read How Do They Help? The Red Cross to learn more about many people who help in your community and around the world.
- Author(s)Katie Marsico
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCommunity Connections: How Do They Help?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width193 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.