All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionHer husband, Lenny Joe, had crossed the line and Jesus couldn't help him out of the fix he'd put himself into. Carlene and two of her cousins own and operate Bless My Bloomers. One cousin, Emma Ray, stands by Carlene in her decision to leave Lenny Joe. The other one says Carlene should stick with him. That causes contention in Bless My Bloomers. And their three mothers keep the flames fanned. They thought it a complete disgrace that the girls ever started a fancy panty factory to begin with and w a divorce! Lenny Joe and his team have won The Red-Hot Chili Cook-off contest for the past ten years so Carlene decides to hit him where it hurts and enters Bless My Bloomers in the cook-off where woman has dared venture before. Stand back.
- Author BiographyCAROLYN BROWN is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with more than sixty books published. She writes bestselling single title cowboy and country music mass market romances, as well as women's fiction. Born in Texas and raised in southern Oklahoma, Carolyn and her husband now make their home in the town of Davis, Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Carolyn Brown
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSphinx Publishing
- Weight331 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.