Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $41.34Free postage
- AU $40.93Free postage
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.81
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $38.98
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.32
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.49
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.83
About this product
- DescriptionAgainst all conventional horticultural wisdom Dan May began growing chillies in the wilds of Northumberland. It wasn't long before Dan had to find something to do with all the produce. Disappointed with the quality of the chilli sauce brands available in the UK, he hit on the idea of filling a gap in the market by producing his own sauces using home-grown ingredients. In this fabulous book, chilli guru Dan shares more than 70 recipes celebrating chillies in all their varieties and strengths. Acquaint yourself with the history of chillies, how to grow them at home and how to identify the key varieties. There are ideas here for every kind of dish: Soups & Salads; Nibbles & Sharing Plates; Mains; Side Dishes; Sauces, Salsas & Marinades; Sweet Things & Drinks. Mouth-watering recipes include Thai Beef Noodle Soup; Moroccan Spiced Lamb Burgers; Texas Marinated Steak with Stuffed Mushrooms; Sweet Chilli-glazed Ham; Quick Chilli Lime Mayonnaise; three fiery pasta sauces; Chilli Pecan Brownies; and Chilli Hot Chocolate.
- Author BiographyDan May once worked as a landscape photographer and started to grow chillies in 2005. Before he knew it, he had the world's most northerly chilli farm. Trees Can't Dance now supplies a range of chilli sauces throughout the UK, Europe, the Middle East and beyond.
- Author(s)Dan May
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note80 col photographs
- Weight758 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.