All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Red Pill, A Cure for Today's Mass Media Culture offers the reader a choice to take either the red pill or the blue pill. By taking the blue pill, we will continue to live in a world that is controlled and manipulated by the media. This world is a reflection of what the mass media culture wants us to believe. Just like in the movie The Matrix, this world is based on a false reality and is t a reflection of what God intended for us. The red pill offers us hope and truth. By taking it, we will come to understand how the media has manipulated and controlled our thoughts and actions. The Red Pill is a book that offers real possibilities that enable us to re-engage the culture by using mass media and entertainment as a means to interject Christian and Biblical principles into our society. The Red Pill offers five core principles that will impact and change our culture and, ultimately, the direction of our society.
- Author BiographyHarold Hay is an award-winning writer, producer, and director who lives in Florence, KY with his wife Karen of 33 years. He has produced numerous television shows including, 180 Videos and The Zone, which aired on over 200 stations in North America and 15 television networks worldwide. His programs have been honored by both the NRB and GMA for Best Program of the Year. He also has created a faith-based educational program for high school students who are interested in pursuing a career in media, film, or TV. Currently, he is the President of Flannelgraph Ministries and the founder of Media Missionary School, an online website and blog dedicated to the raising up, equipping, training and supporting future media missionaries to the mainstream entertainment industry.
- Author(s)MR Harold Hay
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.