All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBetween the desert plains of Karesia and the icy wastes of Ranen, there once lay the kingdom of Ro. Its lands were fertile. Its men and women were prosperous. Their god - the One - was satisfied. But then the men of Ro grew unwatchful, and the armies of the south took their chance. Now the Seven Sisters rule the Kingdom, enslaving their people with sorcery of pleasure and blood. Soon, they will appoint a new god. The Long War rumbles on ...but the Red Prince has yet to enter the field of battle. ALL THAT WAS DEAD WILL RISE. ALL THAT NOW LIVES WILL FALL...
- Author BiographyA. J. Smith spent twelve years devising The Long War chronicles: THE BLACK GUARD; THE DARK BLOOD; and THE RED PRINCE. When not living in the Lands of Ro, he works in secondary education.
- Author(s)A. J. Smith
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Long War
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Width145 mm
- Height228 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $86.25New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.