All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Vietnam war is coming to an end. The US military is drawing down its troops, when it discovers Soviet Advisors, and a very large weapon, moving down the Ho Chi Minh Trail. Packed with attack and counter attacks, searches sneaks, and snatch n grabs of the enemy. Spies in Vladivostok, and south Vietnam, the US discovers more than just a secret weapon, including POW's in Siberia. Back in America The Red Stock Company, goes public. Unhappy with the Government's war efforts, it decides to deal with policies in its own way, forming its own mercenary group. Follow the Beginnings of The Red Stock Company in this first book, by T. Roy Jackson. From the steps of Wall Street, to the rice paddies of Vietnam, to the dark streets of Vladivostok, to the political power center of D.C. Together the cold war is mixed with the Vietnam War, and people of power come together to form this new and powerful company.
- Author(s)T Roy Jackson
- Date of Publication19/08/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1288 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.