The Redundancy Survivor's Field Guide: Use Your Redundancy to Take Command of Your Own Career by Graham Till (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.71Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by the-book-collectors
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
About this product
- DescriptionRedundancy can be a devastating experience but this book shows how it can be a launching pad for redirection and future success. It develops a straightforward formula for job search, based on the principle of key competencies. It offers guidance on identifying job markets relevant to skills and advice on effective presentation.
- Author BiographyGraham Till is a successful career management professional with a huge amount of experience in helping people benefit from redundancy. His method, pioneered over many years in UK workplaces, has literally helped thousands. Now, as the Chairman of Globeskills Ltd, he is also exporting this expertise to other countries. He runs a website: www.itsoutplacement.co.uk. He is based in Tilehurst, Reading.
- Author(s)Graham Till
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/03/2013
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight425 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.