Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.31+ AU $6.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by mybargainaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by coolkidzclothing2007
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationKate, her brother Matt and his girlfriend Suzie fly to the North Queensland to meet up with Kates ex-lover Luke. Luke delivers boats round the world for a living. Hes offered to take the three friends sailing for a week around the Great Barrier Reef. A day out from port, suddenly the boat flips and starts to sink. Frantically Luke helps rescue everyone. On top of the hull they see that the keel has been ripped away. Surveying the situation Luke decides their best chance for survival is to swim for a nearby island. One by one the four swimmers slide into the water. Suzie gets nervous. She thinks something is following them. In the distance he sees a large shark. The shark silently stalks them coming closer and closer. Finally it takes MattThe three friends swim on. Finally Suzie breaks down. They must rest. Time passes, under the light of a full moon they keep on going. Then they hear a splash and with a massive swirling Suzie is taken. Sunrise. A large dark fin pops out of the water next to them. Luckily it is a dolphin but then a short time later the shark reappears. Desperate they just make it to the next section of exposed reef without being taken. They are now so close to land but where is the shark? With the tide rising they have no choice they must swim for it. Slowly they slide into the water and start swimming the last two hundred metres to safety.
- TitleThe Reef
- Product Release Date22/07/2011
- Theatrical Release Year2010
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsAdrienne Pickering,Damian Walshe-Howling,Gyton Grantley,Kieran Darcy-Smith,Mark Simpson,Zoe Naylor
- DirectorsAndrew Traucki
- Rating InfoCoarse Language And Violence
- Run Time88 minutes
- Primary GenreThriller
- Sub GenreAustralian,Horror
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LinePray that you drown first.
Most relevant reviews
- hellbanker26 Jul, 2016by
Not since Jaws has a movie made me afraid of going in the water. Like Jaws the movie succeeds in its suspense by not showing us a shark, but builds up suspense and tension by telling us "they saw something" and the reply" might just be dolphins" but the fear in their faces of what is lurking below surface trancends through the screen to the viewer, we know and they fear there is a shark. You occasionally see the shark, and you get the feeling that the shark is just hunting them for fun, makes it more engaging. The characters are regular sympathetic people who just happen to have a mishap and a shark hungry for humans. Based on real events makes the movie even more scary.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $64.78
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $64.89
- AU $59.75Trending at AU $64.62
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $92.12Trending at AU $99.65