All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic respected series in a stunning new design. This edition includes the full, complete text of The Reeve's Prologue and Tale and The Cook's Prologue and the Fragment of his Tale from the highly-respected Selected Tales series. In the original Middle English, this edition includes an in-depth introduction by A. C. Spearing and J. E Spearing, detailed tes and a comprehensive glossary.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Chaucer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSelected Tales from Chaucer
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight120 g
- Width130 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byA. C. Spearing,J. E. Spearing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementUpdated ed
- Interest AgeFrom 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.