CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionAre you being encouraged to reflect more deeply and critically on what you do? If your answer is yes, this uniquely inspiring book is for you. The Reflective Journal is a thoughtful and encouraging introduction to critically reflective practice. With space to write your reflections, it will give you a place to capture your learning and a structure to record your development. As a powerful tool for processing your thoughts, feelings and actions, it will lead you to a deeper understanding of yourself and your work so that you can develop your practice and achieve your professional goals. Written for students on a range of courses from education and social work to business, counselling and health, it will also be invaluable for those on placement or in professional practice.
- Author BiographyBarbara Bassot is Senior Lecturer in the Centre for Career and Personal Development, Canterbury Christ Church University, UK.
- Author(s)Barbara Bassot
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date24/08/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width156 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.