All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how healthcare organisations shape, adapt and resist developments in healthcare policy and practice. This is an international text bringing together contributions from around the globe and covers a wide range of different discussions in relation to the policy/practice gap.
- Author BiographyHELEN DICKINSON Senior Lecturer at the Health Services Management Centre, University of Birmingham, UK, and a senior researcher for the Third Sector Research Centre, UK. She has research interests in collaborative working, leadership and priority setting, and decision making and has authored, co-authored or editedeight books and overthirty peer reviewed journal articles in these areas. RUSSELL MANNION Professor of Health Systems at the Health Services Management Centre, University of Birmingham, UK. He also holds visiting professorships at the universities of Oslo, Norway, and New South Wales, Australia.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleOrganizational Behaviour in Health Care
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight523 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHelen Dickinson,Russell Mannion
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.