All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionLong after the creation of Power, rose three kingdoms: Shiin, Xu, and Liang. Separated by mountains and divided by politics and hatred, the lands sought to destroy one ather, battling fiercely to determine an ultimate victor. As the war reached the peak of its intensity, fire rained from the sky, scorched the land, and destroyed the kingdoms' wills to fight. The war came to an end, negotiations resumed, and a time of peace reigned among the kingdoms. Now, over a century later, that peace is threatened. Determined to gather an army of gifted warriors, the Emperor of Shiin is seeking any who have Power, stopping at thing to force them into his service. As a peasant living on the outskirts of Shiin's inner city, Reila never expected to be arrested and forcibly presented in court to the Emperor, much less retained within the palace walls indefinitely. Forced to act as a personal servant to the Empress, Reila must adjust to palace life and cope with the realization that she will never again see her family. Forces greater than any imperial mandate are at work however and Reila soon finds herself in a constantly shifting world where the gifted are lusted after, the Crown Prince is a traitor, and Reila herself is the key to ending all war. Artfully crafted, The Regent's Daughter combines unique cultural elements with the author's colorfully elaborate imagination and weaves them into a poignant coming of age story brimming with self-discovery, romance, and the harsh reality of war.
- Author(s)Kara D Wilson
- PublisherLily Letters Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLily Letters Inc.
- Out-of-print date13/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.