All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the story of Kwame Nkrumah, the first post-colonial president of an independent African country. The book utilizes previously unpublished and recently declassified IS State Department documents to give an analysis and a chrology of Nkrumah's fall. The book is written for a general audience and for academic historians and students.
- Author BiographyAHMAD RAHMAN is Assistant Professor of History in the Department of Social Sciences at the University of Michigan, Dearborn, USA.
- Author(s)Ahmad Rahman
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication13/04/2007
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.