All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on my experience and of fellow South African citizens who are employed, married to and renting accommodation from refugees. Xephobia attacks in South Africa took place in May 2008 and there have been some attacks since then. It is important for citizens to live harmoniously with foreign nationals and learn skills and business acumen from them. The aim of this book is to challenge Black South Africans to forget the past damages caused by Apartheid and face the challenges of unemployment, lack of skills, poverty and HIV/AIDS through persevering to be better. For Black South Africans to stop complaining, going on strikes and do something ecomically viable. Some women marry foreign nationals for financial gain while the foreign national men marry to gain citizenship. Marriage should be for love for it to be fulfilling.
- Author BiographyDoreen C. Mampani is a Christian author from South Africa. Her books are Who Owns Your Soul, Sin Tantalizers and Reigning Of The Refugee. Her books are based on her personal experience.
- Author(s)Doreen C Mampani
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.