All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive book on the system of Reiki ever published, this book will become an invaluable asset for Reiki vices, students and teachers alike. Bringing together every important piece of information that has been taught, discussed or written about Reiki since its development in the ealy 1900s, it includes information from sources such as living students of the Reiki masters, Mikao Usui, Chujiro Hayashi and Hawayo Takata. With an introduction for beginners and a chrological history of Reiki that answers questions like 'where did the attunement process come from?' and 'Which hand positions are correct?' it explains and illustrates techniques from both Japan and the West. A comprehensive glossary and directory of all Reiki organisations make this the definitive manual for anyone with a particular interest in Reiki or a more general interest in alternative health.
- Author BiographyReiki Masters Bronwen and Frans Stiene are founders of the International House of Reiki. They have worked with Reiki and researched its origins in Europe, Asia, Australia and Japan for many years. They currently live in Sidney, Australia.
- Author(s)Bronwen Stiene,Frans Stiene
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication16/10/2008
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.81Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.