All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second volume of a comprehensive collection of court decisions dealing exclusively with the 'constitutional' relationship between European Community law and the national laws of the Member States. The first volume covered the period 1962 to 1993 and contained 90 decisions. This volume, first published in 2003, contains a further 55 decisions given between 1994 and 2001 by both the Community's Court of Justice (10 cases) and the courts of the 15 Member States (45 cases). Major recurring topics of the decisions are the supremacy and direct effect of Community law, its impact on national sovereignty and constitutional rights, and the remedies available before national courts for its enforcement. All the texts are presented in English, having been translated wherever necessary. Each decision is preceded by a concise summary and key-word headings. The volume also includes a systematic introduction, digest of key-word headings, table of cases and detailed index.
- Author BiographyAndrew Oppenheimer is a Fellow of the Lauterpacht Research Centre for International Law and a Research Fellow in European Law at the University of Durham. He is Associate Editor (Civil Law Jurisdictions) of the International Law Reports, a member of the Editorial Board of International Environmental Law Reports and an editorial contributor to European Transport Law. He is a barrister and a legal translator and has carried out extensive research into European Community law at the Universities of Brussels, Cambridge and Durham.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2003
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1140 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byAndrew G. Oppenheimer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.