All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a detailed scientific study t only on the concepts of Law and Love in the Gospel of John but also their relationship to each other. This research discovers and proves that the concept of Law in the Fourth Gospel finds its climax in the concept of Love there. The concept of Love finds its clear expression in the Love Commandment of Jesus (John 13,34; 15,12.17). All the occurrences of the terms Law and Love in the Fourth Gospel are analysed.
- Author BiographyThe Author: G. Charles A. Fernando has wide experience of teaching in different parts of the world, such as India, Europe, USA and Canada. He has had personal encounters with Mother Teresa, Professor Rudolf Schnackenburg and Pope John Paul II. The author holds a Ph.D. (University of Ottawa, Canada) and a D.Th. from St. Paul (Catholic) University, Ottawa. The author holds a Masters in English Literature from Mysore University, India and a Masters in Theology from Jnana Deepa Vidyapeeth, Pune, India.
- Author(s)G. Charles A. Fernando
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften/European University Studies/Publications Universitaires Europeennes Reihe 23: Theologie/Series 23: Theology/Serie 23: Theologie
- Series Part/Volume Number772
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note2 fig.
- Weight390 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.