All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove, conflict, heartache, communication, loss and relationship rebirth: Dr Jenn Mann, host of VH1's Couples Therapy with Dr. Jenn' and resident psychotherapist, helps couples master must-have skills for sustaining a healthy, long-lasting relationship - or amicably leaving one that won't work. Supported by the most up-to-date research, Dr. Jenn shares real-life stories from 'Couples Therapy' cast members, clients in her private practice and her own personal experiences. Dr. Jenn debunks common myths such as 'never go to sleep angry' and fighting is a sign of a bad relationship' and teaches couples how to end an argument with a sense of resolution, understanding and connectedness. Through her easy-to-digest tips and tools, Dr. Jenn helps couples communicate clearly, negotiate fairly, make amends for grievances and reconnect, so they can let go of past hurts and relate to their partner in a whole new way.
- Author BiographyDr. Jenn Mann (formerly Dr. Jenn Berman) is a well-known psychotherapist, author, and television and radio personality. She is the host and therapist for VH1 Couples Therapy with Dr. Jenn, now in its sixth season, and VH1 Family Therapy with Dr. Jenn. Dr. Jenn is a regular guest, as a psychological expert, on the TODAY show, The Doctors, Access Hollywood, The Insider, and Home & Family, and has appeared on hundreds of other shows, including The Early Show, The Talk, Jimmy Kimmel Live, and The Oprah Winfrey Show. Dr. Jenn is the author of SuperBaby: 12 Ways to Give Your Child a Head Start in the First 3 Years (Sterling); The A to Z Guide to Raising Happy Confident Kids (New World Library) and Rockin Babies (Sterling). She is a licensed Marriage, Family, and Child Therapist and has been in private practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Jenn lives in Beverly Hills with her family. To learn more about Dr. Jenn, visit DoctorJenn.com, or check her out on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook: @DrJennMann.
- Author(s)Jenn Mann
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2 colour illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.