The Relationship Handbook: A Path to Consciousness, Healing, and Growth by Shakti Gawain, Gina Vucci (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 5 Feb
- AU $20.93+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing kwledge and skills honed over a lifetime of teaching and learning, personal development pioneer Shakti Gawain presents a powerful, life-changing work on a subject she has always been passionate about: our relationships. In her popular workshops and in her personal life, she has tested and refined the insights and exercises in this book, which she cowrote with her longtime collaborator Gina Vucci. Their approach reflects the fact that each of us is in relationships t only with romantic partners, family, coworkers, and children, but also with internal core beliefs and a variety of selves, including primary, disowned, and shadow selves. These revelatory teachings incorporate strategies for becoming aware of hidden beliefs, applying the Voice Dialogue process developed by Drs. Hal and Sidra Stone, and learning to experience every relationship as a path to self-kwledge. Through her gentle guidance, Shakti shows us how every relationship we have at every moment can be seen as a path toward greater consciousness, healing, and growth. There is other book on relationships like this. Give this powerful book even a short amount of time and prepare yourself for some truly remarkable results!
- Author BiographyShakti Gawain emerged as a pioneer in the field of personal growth with her bestselling books Creative Visualization and Living in the Light, which are still popular and in print after more than thirty years. She has led workshops in the United States and internationally for decades. She lives in Mill Valley, California. Gina Vucci has been coleading workshops with Shakti for nearly fifteen years. She has worked in several fields as a counselor, mentor, and coach for individuals and small businesses. She lives in San Rafael, California.
- Author(s)Gina Vucci,Shakti Gawain
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.