All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionLarry's thoughts on customers, culture and talent are immensely valuable for any business, anywhere in the world. - Sheldon S. Wiseman, President & CEO, Amberwood Entertainment Corp. For Larry the relationship between customers and profitability is intuitive and effortless. By reading his book you will be galvanised to do something about it at a time when it couldn't matter more. - Amanda Mackenzie, Chief Marketing Officer, Aviva Larry Hochman understands the business zeitgeist exceptionally well. The Relationship Revolution brings together what he has learned from hundreds of customers and thousands of managers. His argument that authentic customer relationships are what will separate the winners from the also-rans is provocative, challenging and a call to action. - Dr Stan Maklan, Cranfield School of Management If you are still denying the importance of Web 2.0, then read this wake-up call from one of the world's foremost speakers on customer relationships. If you truly value your customers then The Relationship Revolution is required reading - in every part of the world and regardless of the business you are in. - Scott Gustlin, Vice President, Interactive RTP Finally Larry Hochman, one of the world's most popular keyte speakers, has put his wisdom into a book. His insights on management, marketing, leadership, customer service and human resources will certainly help the readers create unique value...at the speed of life. - Santiago Zapata, Founder and President, HiCue Speakers In this long-awaited book, leading business thinker Larry Hochman maps out what you have to do to succeed in the coming decades. He gets under your customers' skin, shows you what they really want, and then takes you through what you have to do, inside and outside your organisation, to get there. Inspirational and enlightening, The Relationship Revolution should become a new 'rule book' throughout your organisation.
- Author BiographyLarry Hochman is one of the most popular keynote speakers in the world and a former European Business Speaker of the Year. He is a globally recognised expert on customer relationships, leadership and talent management. Before beginning his speaking career twelve years ago, Larry held a number of senior positions at British Airways and the loyalty management company Airmiles in both New York and London. He was also a pioneer of corporate mentoring in Europe and has been the personal mentor to many Chief Executives all over the world. Originally from America, Larry currently resides in both London and Venice.
- Author(s)Larry Hochman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight292 g
- Width136 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.