All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe Religious Origins of American Freedom and Equality provides a compelling contribution to the discussion of the separation of church and state. Showing how the principles of freedom and equality on which separation is based have a religious origin, this book provides a vivid alternative to the construction of public reason in John Rawls's Political Liberalism.
- Author BiographyDavid Peddle is associate vice president academic of Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- Author(s)David Peddle
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight358 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.