Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionDo you dream of retiring to a small island with beautiful beaches, warm sunshine, relaxing in a hammock with gentle, tropical breezes caressing your skin? Have you ever done something impulsive that turned out to be a great experience? In The Reluctant Innkeeper, discover what happens when two inexperienced Yankees sail into the laid-back vibe of the Bahamas and how the journey changes their lives forever. Geraldine Sylvester and her husband, Bob, thought they'd bought a little piece of paradise when they purchased a small inn on Guana Cay in the Bahamas. Little did they realize the trials, heartbreak, hurricanes, friendship, and joy that were in store for them as they worked to make the inn a profitable venture. From weddings to funerals, creative bar drinks, gallons of paint, Byzantine government regulations, camaraderie, and the often puzzling dialect of the local residents, The Reluctant Innkeeper chronicles the everyday events of life in paradise.
- Author(s)Geraldine Sylvester
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.