Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Reluctant Lord (Dragon Lords 7) Dragon-Shifter Romance Polished, dignified and reserved in all things. That is a true bleman. Lady Clara of the Redding, a living statue of perfection, has been raised a true Redde blewoman. She has been taught to never show emotion, to never raise her voice, to touch as little as possible, and to never act wildly or rashly. According to her people's custom, the new generation cant begin until the current one is settled. She is the last of her siblings without a husband and her pregnant sisters will remain in stasis until she's married. After Clara denies all suitable males on her home world, her parents are left with one choice-send her to a primitive place where several blemen await marriage. The men hardly appear picky about their choices, a perfect arrangement for a reluctant bride. An uninhibited woman to match his untamed soul. That would be his ideal wife. Lord Vladan, Ealdorman Horary of the Draig is t like his ble brothers. Adopted into their family after a mining accident killed his parents, he is every bit as titled as his new brothers, and every bit as welcome into the fold. Yet he can't help but feel the pull of his commoner past. He loves his family, and will always do as duty demands, but a part of him still yearns to shift into dragon form and run free in the wild. It is a side he indulges every chance he gets. This is how he kws his bride will be the most wild of creatures, for he wants passion, t perfection. Surely the gods are mistaken when they bind him to the most refined, reserved, frustratingly perfect creature in the universe. About the Series Books 5 - 8 The Noblemen brothers aren't new to the sacred Qurilixian bridal ceremony. After several failed attempts at finding a bride, it's hard to get excited about yet ather festival. No matter how horable they try to live, it would seem fate thinks them unworthy of such happiness-that is until w. With very few words spoken and the shortest, most bizarre courtship in history, they will bond to their women forever. And once bonded, these men don't let go... Too bad body explained this to their brides.
- Author BiographyNew York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Michelle M. Pillow, Author of All Things Romance www.MichellePillow.com As long as she can remember, Michelle has had a strange fascination with anything supernatural and sci-fi. After discovering historical romance novels, it was only natural that the supernatural and love/romance elements should someday meet in her wonderland of a brain. She's glad they did for their children have been pouring onto the computer screen ever since. Michelle loves to travel and try new things, whether it's a paranormal investigation of an old Vaudeville Theatre or climbing Mayan temples in Belize. She's addicted to movies and used to drive her mother crazy while quoting random scenes with her brother. Though it has yet to happen, her dream is to be in a horror movie as 1. A zombie or 2. The expendable screaming chick who gets it in the beginning credits. But for the most part she can be found writing in her office with a cup of coffee in pajama pants. Come say hello! She loves talking with readers on social media! Join the Newsletter http: //michellepillow.com/newslettersignup/
- Author(s)Michelle M Pillow
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.