All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.77
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe English Civil War was a series of skirmishes that affected t only the English but the Scots, Welsh and Irish too. Sometimes also referred to as part of the War of the Three Kingdoms. The conflicts t only affected those involved directly in the fighting but most of the population. This is the story of one family, the Lloyds, from rural Wales and what they had to endure in those difficult times.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Pryce was educated at a local grammar school. He worked for some years as a bar manager in a family hotel. He joined the police force and served four years. After this, Pryce went to Canada where he worked for Ontario's Provincial Government. He was later employed by Pinkertons Detective Agency. On his return to the UK, Pryce brought a cafe and a small bakery which he ran for fourteen years with his wife. When he sold the business, Pryce opened the first sandwich bar in Mid Wales. Pryce retired at sixty-two and later moved to Hereford. Pryce wrote The Reluctant Trooper around seven years ago and kept it in his bureau. Pryce is currently eighty-four years of age.
- Author(s)Malcolm Pryce
- PublisherOlympia Publishers
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOlympia Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.