All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical study guide is a wonderful complement to The Remarkable Women of the Bible by Elizabeth George as well as a powerful exploration of lives changed by God's love. Thought-provoking questions, reflective studies, and personal applications illuminate the riches of a godly life for contemporary women as they glean lessons from women of Scripture: Jocebed teaches the blessing of motherhood; Deborah shares the power of wisdom; and, Ruth and Naomi demonstrate that gift of devotion. The Remarkable Women of the Bible Growth and Study Guide provides fresh urishment from a woman's point of view and the keys to a fulfilling, joyful, and meaningful relationship with God. This is an excellent resource for personal or group study.
- Author BiographyElizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 10 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! She's also a popular speaker at Christian women's events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Elizabeth George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/08/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.