Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of rare and classic documents provides students with rich source material and context for studying the literature of Shakespeare's age. The documents are supported by substantial editorial matter, including an authoritative introduction which outlines key historical events, movements, and literary and cultural issues of the time.
- Author BiographyLENA COWEN ORLIN is Professor of English at Georgetown University, USA, Washington DC, and Executive Director of the Shakespeare Association of America. She is the author of Locating Privacy in Tudor London (2007) and Private Matters and Public Culture in Post- Reformation England (1994), editor of Material London, ca. 1600 (2000), and co-editor of Shakespeare: An Oxford Guide (2003).
- Author(s)Lena Cowen Orlin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/05/2009
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Sourcebooks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight642 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.