All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Renaissance New Testament is a monumental 18-volume work more than fifty years in the making. Randolph O. Yeager has realized here a lifelong dream, and created one of the most important biblical works of the twentieth century. It offers: The King James Version verse by verse The Yeager translation Exhaustive Greek/English concordance Lexicographical analysis Each Greek word in order of occurrence Grammatical identification The Greek text verse by verse The literal meaning A harmony of the Gospels Commentary Each volume contains approximately 600 pages, with the complete set totaling more than 10,000 pages. A true Renaissance man, Dr. Yeager holds a Ph.D. in American history, took his seminary training at Northern Baptist Theological Seminary in Chicago, and is a former university professor. He has twelve years of experience as an evangelist and has spoken at Bible conferences in forty-five states. In 1988 the Laymen's National Bible Committee hored Yeager with a Citation of Appreciation for outstanding service to the Bible cause. Publishers Weekly featured an article on Yeager and the completion of The Renaissance New Testament in its 1985 Spring Religious Books issue.
- PublisherPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1982
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight881 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.