All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $14.13Free postage
- AU $16.65Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionHaving agreed to be fixed up by her sister, Josephine Willan unfortunately finds herself very bored. The gorgeous men she'd been introduced to are all looking at her strangely and they're barely speaking to her. So Jo steps out for a breath of fresh air. Before she kws it, she's attacked, then rescued...and being kissed senseless by her rescuer! Nicholas Argeneau went rogue after the death of his life mate fifty years ago, but he's never stopped hunting for the evil vampires that torment mortals. He's tracked one of them to the enforcer house, and when he finds a woman in danger, all of Nicholas' protective instincts kicked in. Before he kws it, he's kissing her senseless. But life on the run is all he has to offer...or is it?
- Author BiographyLynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She's been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that's just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at lynsaysands.net.
- Author(s)Lynsay Sands
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/2009
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleArgeneau Vampire
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight192 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.