All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook and CD-ROM. Take a look through the Forbes annual issue of the richest Americans, and you will find a majority of those personal fortunes have something to do with real estate. Real estate rental income rarely experiences wild swings in value, instead providing predictable returns at many times the rate of money market accounts or CDs. In addition, there can be substantial tax advantages as well. However, being the landlord can be difficult, time consuming, and potentially wrought with financial and legal obstacles. This new book will make the process of managing your rental properties easier. This new book and companion CD-ROM will teach you how to avoid headaches, hassles, and lawsuits by learning how to professionally manage your rental property. Maximise your profits and minimise your risks. Learn about advertising, tenant screening, managing tenants, legal rights, landlord rights, discrimination, vacancies, essential lease clauses, crime prevention, drugs, gangs, security issues, as well as premises liability, security deposits, handling problems, evictions, maintenance, record keeping, and taxes. The CD-ROM contains dozens of forms, sample contracts, letters, tices, rental applications, agreements and checklists. It includes topics such as evicting irresponsible tenants, collecting damages, running multiple properties, handling complaints, emergency procedures, expenses, and utility management. We spent thousands of hours interviewing and e-mailing real estate property managers and investors. This book is a compilation of their secrets and proven successful ideas. If you are interested in learning hundreds of hints, tricks, and secrets on how to make money (or more money) on managing your rental properties, then this book is for you. Instruction is great, but advice from experts is even better, and the experts chronicled in this book earn $1,000 to $300,000 per month managing rental properties. Inside the pages of this new exhaustively researched guide you will find a jam-packed assortment of invative ideas that you can put to use today.
- Author BiographyJamaine Burrell is a mathematician, analyst, and freelance writer who lives in Baltimore, Maryland. Her combined talents have led to the authorship of this book as well as other small business and real estate books under the Atlantic Publishing Group.
- Author(s)Jamaine Burrell
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight646 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.