Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen war photographer Jo returns from her latest assignment in Afghanistan and moves into the Brighton flat she's just inherited, she hopes to restore equilibrium to her chaotic life. But images and events of her recent past and the reading of her great-grandmother Elizabeth's diary haunt her night and day, forcing Jo to come to terms with demons she thought she could leave behind.
- Author BiographyCatherine Hall was born in the Lake District and worked in documentary film production and international peacebuilding before becoming a freelance writer and editor for charities specializing in human rights and development. She is the author of two previous novels: the critically and commercially successful Days of Grace and The Proof of Love, which won the prestigious Green Carnation Prize.
- Author(s)Catherine Hall
- PublisherAlma Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlma Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/02/2016
- Width216 mm
- Height136 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.