All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionWhen this best-seller was published, it put the mother-daughter relationship and female psychology on the map. The Reproduction of Mothering was chosen by Contemporary Sociology as one of the ten most influential books of the past twenty-five years. With a new preface by the author, this updated edition is testament to the formative effect that Nancy Chodorow's work continues to exert on psychoanalysis, social science, and the humanities.
- Author BiographyNancy J. Chodorow is a psychoanalyst in private practice and Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Berkeley. She is the author of The Power of Feelings: Personal Meaning in Psychoanalysis, Gender, and Culture (1999), Femininities, Masculinities, Sexualities: Freud and Beyond (1994), and Feminism and Psychoanalytic Theory (1989).
- Author(s)Nancy J. Chodorow
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication27/10/1999
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight63 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.