About this product
- DescriptionDo snakes make you nervous? How about salamanders? Does the mention of a brass reading lamp give you conniptions? Is a long knife something you wish to avoid? A car accident? An odor? Cake? Death? Clues to a bloodthirsty crime? It is likely that your answers will reveal A Series of Unfortunate Events to be ill-suited for your personal use. A librarian, bookseller, or acquaintance should be able to suggest books more appropriate for your fragile temperament. But to the rarest of readers we say, ' 'Beware' doesn't begin to cover it.'
- Author(s)Lemony Snicket
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleA Series of Unfortunate Events
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width135 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brett Helquist
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.