All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $18.99Free postage
- AU $21.86Free postage
- AU $21.09Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAfter their adventures on the high seas, Locke and Jean are brought back to earth with a thump. Jean is mourning the loss of his lover and Locke must live with the fallout of crossing the all-powerful magical assassins, the Bonds Magi. It is a fallout that will pit both men against Locke's own long-lost love. Sabetha is Locke's childhood sweetheart, the love of Locke's life and w it is time for them to meet again. Employed on different sides of a vicious dispute between factions of the Bonds, Sabetha has just one goal - to destroy Locke for ever. The Gentleman Bastard sequence has become a literary sensation in fantasy circles and w, with the third book, Scott Lynch is set to seal that success.
- Author BiographyScott Lynch was born in 1978 in St. Paul, Minnesota, and current lives in Wisconsin. In addition to being a freelance writer for various role playing game companies he has done all the usual jobs writers put in their bios: dishwasher, waiter, web designer, marketing writer, office manager and short-order cook. His first novel, The Lies of Locke Lamora, was an international success and he now writes full-time.
- PrizesShortlisted for David Gemmell Legend Award 2014.
- Author(s)Scott Lynch
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleGentleman Bastard Sequence
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook Three
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 maps
- Weight544 g
- Width133 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.