All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book encourages reflective thinking about the use of research interviews. It opens up the process of planning for, managing, analysing and representing interviews. Reflexive vignettes foreground the voices and experiences of a wide variety of qualitative interviewers in a data-led consideration of key research interview decisions and choices.
- Author BiographySteve Mann is Associate Professor at the Centre for Applied Linguistics, University of Warwick, UK. He previously lectured at both Aston University and University of Birmingham. Steve supervises a research group of PhD students who are investigating teacher education and development. He contributes sessions on research interviewing for the Doctorate Training Centre at the University of Warwick.
- Author(s)Steve Mann
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/03/2016
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight438 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.