The Residency Coordinator's Handbook, Third Edition by Ruth Nawotniak (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $244.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $308.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour desktop companion for managing an efficient medical residency program. The Residency Coordinator's Handbook, Third Edition is a comprehensive manual and training resource for residency program coordinators. This newly updated and expanded version provides insight into the ACGME's Next Accreditation System (NAS), the Clinical Learning Environment Review (CLER), and how to manage a medical fellowship program. New and veteran coordinators will benefit from the guidance, sample policies, and tools they can implement immediately. This book and downloadable toolkit offers residency program coordinators the education and field-tested solutions to ensure a successful and efficiently run residency program.
- Author BiographyRuth Nawotniak, MS, C-TAGME, is cofounder of the National Board for Certification of Training Administrators of Graduate Medical Education and training program administrator for the general surgery residency program at the University of Buffalo-State University of New York. She is an instructor for the HCPro Residency Coordinator Boot Camp. Amy K. Romandine, C-TAGME, is cofounder of the National Board for Certification of Training Administrators of Graduate Medical Education and program manager for the radiology graduate medical education program at the University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison. She is an instructor for the HCPro Residency Coordinator Boot Camp. Jeri L. Whitten, C-TAGME, is cofounder of the National Board for Certification of Training Administrators of Graduate Medical Education and education coordinator for the Department of Pediatrics at West Virginia University, Charleston Division. Janet J. Harszlak, PhD, is program administrator for the University at Buffalo Fellowship Programs for Colon-Rectal, Vascular, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, as well as for the Vascular Surgery Integrated Residency Program and adjunct assistant professor at the University at Buffalo (SUNY). Alice Gordon, BA, is program administrator for the internal medicine residency program at University of Rochester Medical Center. Paige Rinehart, BS, C-TAGME, CPS, is anesthesiology medical administrative coordinator for the Department of Anesthesia at The University of Tennessee Graduate School of Medicine and is chair of the TAGME anesthesiology review board.
- Author(s)Ruth Nawotniak
- PublisherHcpro, a Division of Blr
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHcpro, a Division of Blr
- Weight680 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.