All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Resilient Practitioner, third edition, gives students and practitioners the tools they need to create their own personal balance between caring for themselves and caring for others. This new edition includes a new chapter on models of resiliency, an updated self-care action plan, self-reflection exercises in each chapter, and other valuable additions. Readers will find, however, that the new edition keeps its strong focus on research and accessible writing style. The new edition also retains its focus on establishing working alliances and charting a hopeful path for practitioners, a path that allows them to work intensely with human suffering and also have a vibrant career in the process.
- Author BiographyThomas M. Skovholt, PhD, LP, ABPP, is professor at the University of Minnesota, a psychologist in part-time private practice, and author or coauthor of 13 books. He has received awards for writing, teaching and professional practice and has taught and given workshops around the world. Michelle Trotter-Mathison, PhD, LP, is a psychologist and the assistant director at the University of Minnesota's Boynton Health Service. She also maintains a private practice in St. Paul, Minnesota, and is coeditor of Voices from the Field: Defining Moments in Counselor and Therapist Development.
- Author(s)Michelle J. Trotter-Mathison,Thomas M. Skovholt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight760 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.