Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cornish coast of 1810 is alive with fishing boats, warships and smugglers. For Nathan Jago, a fishing business seems the ideal place to invest his prizefighting winnings. It's t all plainsailing though: there's wilful squire's daughter Elir; and Amy with her fierce Cornish pride.
- Author BiographyE V Thompson was born in London and spent nine years in the Navy before joining Bristol police. He moved to Hong Kong, then Rhodesia and had over 200 stories published before returning to England to become a full-time writer. In 1977 Chase the Wind won the Best Hist Novelist Award.
- Author(s)E. V. Thompson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/02/2002
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date03/03/2007
- Weight295 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.